guix-devel

Re: Statement from the Guix maintainers regarding recent events

From: Kaelyn
Subject: Re: Statement from the Guix maintainers regarding recent events
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 20:46:19 +0000

Hi Maxim and the other Guix maintainers,

As a new-ish Guix user, fledgling contributer, and fairly quiet list member for
whom those recent discussions hit close to home, I would like to thank you all
for your handling of the situation. I also thank you for sending the statement
about the resolution of the events. The threads were emotionally too difficult
for me to keep following them, and seeing this statement has again re-affirmed
my faith in the Guix community and the consideration and respect I have
observed in it over the past nine months. Again, I give you my heart-felt
thanks.

Cheers,
Kaelyn