guix-devel

Re: Statement from the Guix maintainers regarding recent events

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: Statement from the Guix maintainers regarding recent events
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:31:23 +0100

Dear all,

sorry if I comment this thread just today, but I had a very long backlog
of guix-devel messages

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr> writes:

> Maxim wasn't directly involved.  Neither was the CoC.  I was.
>
> If you're really curious about what happened you can read the past
> days' archived threads in which Taylan participated.

OK, now we know that the involved messages was from Taylan and we could
check the archives

> We're not going to rehash them here.

I don't want to rehash them at all, but please consider that the
original statement cannot be understood since it lacks proper references
to the facts that led to the decision, at least for people like me who
does not read each and every thread.

Thankk you for your patience in moderating this list!

[...]

Ciao, Giovanni

--
Giovanni Biscuolo