guix-devel

Re: Creating subtitles for the Guix Days videos!

From: Matt
Subject: Re: Creating subtitles for the Guix Days videos!
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 23:54:51 -0500

 ---- On Tue, 01 Mar 2022 22:44:18 -0500 Matt <matt@excalamus.com> wrote ----

 >  ---- On Tue, 01 Mar 2022 18:18:42 -0500 Matt <matt@excalamus.com> wrote ----
 >
 >  > I've started working on the "Dreaming of better patch review".  This is
 > great steno practice!

I'm (finally) done!

There were some things he said that I couldn't understand. I notated all of
them using square brackets and three question marks, [like this???]. You should
be able to search on "???" to find them.

It was an interesting talk with good points and some smart ideas.  I'm happy to
have been able to make it more accessible to others.  :)