gzz-dev

[Gzz] 4th(Tjl)

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] 4th(Tjl)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:31:09 +0300

Made OpenGL contexts work; NV10 papers work.
Thinking about demos; I'll probably attack the PP frames
first, as that's one graphical feature that will make it
far more hospitable.

I'll say it again: the next month is really crucial
for our next year's funding. This summer has been a very
good time; the new software engineering process seems to
be working and getting alpha1 out was a major achievement.

Now we just have to convince the funding agencies that
we're making brilliant progress.

        Tuomas