gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: Imagecache

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: Imagecache
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:50:15 +0200

Hi Tero,

I don't know C++ well enough to participate in this discussion :-), but here's something I'd like to comment on...

Tero Mayranen wrote:

GdkPixbuf *getImage(string URX, int LOD)

Where string URX is an URL or URN or whatever universal resource naming
scheme the upcoming Java-loader will support =)

Could you use URI? This is the common name of URLs and URNs. This does mean that any scheme that is not a URI would not be acceptable, but that seems like a feature to me ;-)

- Benja