gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] New PEG: email_storage--marc

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] New PEG: email_storage--marc
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:02:37 +0100

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

Hey, that's a good idea :-)

So we should submit:
- Storm
- an enfilade serialization format

for publication as RFCs...

But not for a while: I want

1) working demonstration of P2P transfer and searching
2) a demonstration of redaction of part of block content, with
  a PKI signature of the remaining part
3) publicity (in form of academic articles etc) for the research

before sending RFCs.

Ok, that's ok for the enfilade RFC, but I think we should do the Storm one sooner: to get a URN namespace for storm blocks. Currently we use a non-registered namespace, which is bad practice.

- Benja