gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2003-01-20 (umllink)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2003-01-20 (umllink)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:46:42 +0200 (EET)

7h workday
 - wasted time at the city "looking for" headsets, finally ordered bulk
   ones, don't gamers still understand for audio, or why can't computer
   shops sell known titles like "Sony" or "Philips"... and why don't even
   general home electric shops sell headsets of known titles if sell the
   both computers and audio equipment anyway :P
 - we got Tuomas' drawing tablet work also on mudyc's computer, which runs
   PP faster than mine... nice :) though, we still have working
   handwriting recognition
 - thinking link-types and umllink-paper in general

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/