gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] manuscripts/UMLLink SCRATCH umllink.rst

From: hemppah
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] manuscripts/UMLLink SCRATCH umllink.rst
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:25:13 +0200

Quoting Tuomas Lukka <address@hidden>:

> On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 10:32:41AM -0500, Asko Soukka wrote:
> > CVSROOT:    /cvsroot/gzz
> > Module name:        manuscripts
> > Changes by: Asko Soukka <address@hidden>    03/01/22 10:32:41
> >
> > +  necessary unless the absence of such detail jeopardizes the
> project."[#]_
> > +
> > +.. [#] Boehm, B. (1988). "A spiral model for software development and
> > +       enhancement". IEEE Computer 21 (5), pp. 61-72.
> > +
>
> Could we please use the gzigzag.bib file? That way all biblio entries
> are in the same place and we can add comments to them.

Please notice that there is also a p2p.bib file, which is only used for
p2p/networking related references. When I'm finished with by thesis, I'll
probably merge p2p.bib and gzigzag.bib.

Benja&Toni: When searching for bibtex entries for our article, please look first
p2p.bib; there might the one you are looking for -> saves a lot of time ;).

-Hermanni