gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: Gzz, reST

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: Gzz, reST
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:49:46 +0200

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 04:08:57PM -0500, David Goodger wrote:
> Hi Tuomas,
>
> I notice you use a "UML-refer" directive in your docs.  Very cool.

UML-refer is a reference to an UML diagram; the UML directive makes
an actual in-place UML diagram.

> Is the
> code for this public, and if so, where can I find it?  Any other Docutils
> extension code?

All under LGPL.  All the code related to docutils is in metacode/ of the
gzz CVS module.

Like I said, we're working on a manuscript for HyperText'03 about this,
and will, in this context, also try to release a version of the code
usable for other projects.

> > BTW: questions about gzz should be sent to the gzz-dev list, not zzdev.
>
> I just followed the "Reporting Bugs" link from <http://www.nongnu.org/gzz/>,
> which referred me to <address@hidden>.  After that, I just hit the "Reply"
> button.  If the mailing address is wrong, you should fix it on your web
> site.

Ouch! Thanks.

        Tuomas