gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2003-02-03

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2003-02-03
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:44:35 +0200 (EET)

6h workday
 - fixing broken umlink with vegai... It seem to be getting too risky to
   rewrite it before article deadline. As soon as I have the first
   ready sketch of article I'll try to make it work enough for
   screenshot. It needs: explicit refer backlinks into png and the
   new focused edge...

   coloring broken links red would be a nice feature, but it's
   secondary now

 - got answer from metaphor group and a new contact :) probably I'll
   get to see their hypertext enhanced metaedit+

 - I need refers for focus+contex -menus, and navbars specially
   used in homepages... could something by Nielsen be good enough?
   Do Antont have ides?

 - I'm working now flexibly 24h until deadline. I don't know how much
   I'll be at the office. I'd rather do longer periods in one place. The
   problem is that I have an another "leisure time" ASAP project, which
   needs also time. I try to combine these rationally: when I meet a
   block / blackout / lost my concentratino with article, I move to other
   project and vise versa.

   Next update after a couple of days. Hope this works :)

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>