gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2003-02-03

From: Alatalo Toni
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2003-02-03
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:01:52 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Asko Soukka wrote:

>    ready sketch of article I'll try to make it work enough for
>    screenshot. It needs: explicit refer backlinks into png and the
>    new focused edge...

ok

>    coloring broken links red would be a nice feature, but it's

(i need to study what links can be broken there and how)

>  - got answer from metaphor group and a new contact :) probably I'll
>    get to see their hypertext enhanced metaedit+

that's actually my professor's dissertation :)

>  - I need refers for focus+contex -menus, and navbars specially
>    used in homepages... could something by Nielsen be good enough?
>    Do Antont have ides?

hm, not my specialty really - are focus+context -menus same as contextual
menus? 'cause those are basically oo: direct manipulation. i.e. when you
click on an object you can invoke its methods, or something like that. but
this is about something else? Nielsen probably wouldn't hurt and he surely
has a lot of pointers to articles etc.

>    block / blackout / lost my concentratino with article, I move to other
>    project and vise versa.

that can be a problem already with the parts of this one project, too :)

> Asko Soukka <address@hidden>

~Toni