gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz/doc/pegboard/miniblocks_uris--benja peg.

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz/doc/pegboard/miniblocks_uris--benja peg.rst
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:40:46 +0200

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 10:39:19PM +0100, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> Tuomas Lukka wrote:

> >>Not really, since you accepted xu_text, making it immutable. :-) I guess
> >>I need to write a new PEG...
> >

> >Actually, how about a PEG defining current preferred formats
> >for different blocks? I.e. png, jpeg, pdf,
>
> That sounds good. Can you do this?

I was rather hoping you would ;)

Hmm, would someone else wanting experience in PEG writing step in?

I'll be rather indisposed for the next few months due to the new baby,
owing to both less time for the project and sleep deprivation.

Anything anyone can do so I don't have to is a plus so I can concentrate
on those things only I know (currently libvob design).

> > Defining a basic profile that would be good to support by anyone
> > using alph.
>
> > text/faketext etc.
>
> Faketext is not a format (MIME type) so I'd leave it out of this :)
> text/plain with a Unicode charset belongs on the list, though.

No, the point would be that this PEG would override the miniblocks
stuff. Because urn-5 is part of alph, I think it would be appropriate.

        Tuomas