gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] ``canon3_file_format``: A canonical, N3-based file format

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] ``canon3_file_format``: A canonical, N3-based file format
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:14:21 +0200

Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
1. An absolute URI (e.g., ``http://example.org/``).
2. An absolute URI plus a fragment identifier
   (e.g., ``http://example.org/#foo``).
3. The empty URI reference (which is a relative URI
   refering to the current document).
4. A standalone fragment identifier (e.g., ``#foo``),
   refering to a fragment of the current document.

Could there be problems with case of the fragment identifier as well? And should we require some canonicalization of the URIs?

No. Our job is to serialize an RDF graph canonically, so that we're later able to unserialize it to the same graph. Canonicalizing URIs would mean changing the graph.

Your other comments should be addressed in the PEG.

- Benja