gzz-dev

[Gzz] doc

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] doc
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:14:29 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I added javadoc targets to projects. They should exist at himalia for now
on. Please, correct the package lists in Makefile if they don't please.

Jvk, criticized fonts used in diagrams and the size of implicitly embedded
ones. Since Navidoc is getting to run, I would like to get comments how to
enhance the output to be more clear.

Didn't get much article written this week, since I wanted to make
Navidoc work at least as it was in Gzz. Well... next week :)

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>