gzz-dev

[Gzz] Web pages

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Gzz] Web pages
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:27:38 +0300 (EEST)

I finally got something done for the web pages, comments welcome.

The navbar gets links wrong in subdirectories (it gets the path relative
to compilation root, not document location). Maybe Asko would already know
how to fix these issues in navidoc ?-)

I still can't get multi-level lists working as rst. Navidoc adds empty
lines, DD and DT tags, BLOCKQUOTE tags.

How should we do inter-page links in rst? Now I enter relative URLs by
hand, is that ok? For example, if we change naming of generated files,
links break.

TODO:
- screenshots, animations
- subprojects page
- download links, README links

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden