gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Web pages

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Web pages
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:35:19 +0300 (EEST)

Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> The navbar gets links wrong in subdirectories (it gets the path relative
> to compilation root, not document location). Maybe Asko would already know
> how to fix these issues in navidoc ?-)

Fixed. Left updating fenfire.org for you :)

> I still can't get multi-level lists working as rst. Navidoc adds empty
> lines, DD and DT tags, BLOCKQUOTE tags.
>
> How should we do inter-page links in rst? Now I enter relative URLs by
> hand, is that ok? For example, if we change naming of generated files,
> links break.

At least you can link to headers, e.g.:

==================================
This is a loop is a loop is a loop
==================================

And this is a link_.

.. _link: #this-is-a-loop-is-a-loop-is-a-loop

But I don't know, how to add inline anchors :( Well, there is always the
ugly way, which takes 4 lines:

.. raw:: html

   <a id="ugly-way"></a>

And the content continues here....