gzz-dev

[Gzz] WWW in CVS

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Gzz] WWW in CVS
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:43:38 +0300 (EEST)

Savannah docs say that if it's important for us, we can request to receive
commit messages also for WWW commits. I think that would be good for us.
As they have to do that manually, I could request all the subprojects
(http-kit as well?) in one email. If you don't object, that is.

In WWW CVS, I have a Makefile which can build the site. Now, as each page
contains *compilation* time stamp, commits always contain all gen.html
files :-( To fix this, we could change the timestamp to be source
modification time, could we? Or include CVS version tag.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden