gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Web pages

From: Alatalo Toni
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Web pages
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:50:12 +0300 (EEST)

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:

> I finally got something done for the web pages, comments welcome.

it is great to have the information on subprojects -link,
interesting to see how navidoc (and UML in general) works there,
i.e. http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/ffdoc/fenfire/projects.gen.html

> How should we do inter-page links in rst? Now I enter relative URLs by
> hand, is that ok? For example, if we change naming of generated files,
> links break.

well it's no worse than often with the web,
i guess the names can be remain relatively constant
.. and be symlinked to aliases if needed, too
(, before we have GUIDs working?-o)

> TODO:
> - screenshots, animations

were there some animations already,