gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] javadoc request

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] javadoc request
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:09:54 +0300 (EEST)

Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Alatalo Toni wrote:
> but to the point: interlinking between different projects would be quite
> something, does Javadoc or any other tool currently support that? can it
> be thought of as a dependency graph but with a smaller granularity than in
> e.g. package management systems?

I guess Javadoc can interlink all the packages given to it. All projects
under same name space would be interlinked and probably @see could be used
for crosslinking.

Navidoc is needed in our project to to link design documentation (i.e.
pegboard) to Javadoc. Probably also link them to docxx (C++ documentation
created using doc++) if I there is need to.

I'll try to make Navidoc "easily" usable also in other projects, but I
shouldn't promise too much. It still feels like just a hack to do what
it does :)

> i.e. when working with e.g. some part of Alph, you can see how it uses
> Storm and follow on to see the particular parts of Storm it uses *there*.

I hope that as soon as I get linking between projects working, people
start making diagrams to describe this.

I hope, this page works after the next himalia_doc_bot run:
<http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/ffdoc/fenfire/projects.gen.html>

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>