gzz-dev

[Gzz] STORM indexing

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Gzz] STORM indexing
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:15:51 +0300 (EEST)

The STORM peer can't start if I try to publish a pool with a text/html
block that has an A element whose content includes newlines:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: values
containing newlines
        at org.nongnu.storm.impl.DirDB.add(DirDB.java:127)
        at org.nongnu.storm.impl.DirPool.added(DirPool.java:213)
        at org.nongnu.storm.impl.DirPool.getDB(DirPool.java:179)
        at org.nongnu.storm.impl.DirPool.added(DirPool.java:213)
        at org.nongnu.storm.impl.DirPool.getDB(DirPool.java:179)
        at
org.nongnu.storm.impl.AbstractPool.initializeIndices(AbstractPool.java:76)
        at org.nongnu.storm.impl.DirPool.<init>(DirPool.java:115)
        at org.nongnu.storm.modules.gispmap.GispPeer.main(GispPeer.java:66)

It seems that for each text/html block, we try to store a list of blocks
referring to it - and some kind of description. Should something simply
remove newlines from the A tag content?

Further, could I change the start of backlink list on the resulting web
pages to read "This page is referred to as:" instead of "Backlinks:". For
example:
This page is referred to as:
[the previous version]
[The official Fenfire homepage]

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden