gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] STORM indexing

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] STORM indexing
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:30:48 +0200

Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
It seems that for each text/html block, we try to store a list of blocks referring to it - and some kind of description. Should something simply remove newlines from the A tag content?

Replace with spaces? Because a \n may be a word break in HTML...

Further, could I change the start of backlink list on the resulting web pages to read "This page is referred to as:" instead of "Backlinks:". For example:
This page is referred to as:
[the previous version]
[The official Fenfire homepage]

I guess that would be good.