gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Paperbot status

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Paperbot status
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:17:05 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 12:10:21PM +0300, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> > Is Paperbot now what you wanted it to be? Asko added me a task about
> > conducting some studies using Paperbot - who's got stakes on this?
>
> Everyone...  It's PR.

I meant about the studies.

> I think let's not spend any more time on features, but more explanation
> would be good.

If we are to carry out some research experiments, we would need some
features for that.

- [humppake] Paper experiments CGI application to Himalia:
  - IDEA: gives two paper to the user, user selects the
    more appealling one according to 1) colors or 2) textures.
    These should maybe be distinct applications.

> Where is the text stored, i.e. where can we edit it?
> A reference to an on-line preprint of the Paper article would be good.

I could add index.html and the CGI script to some CVS module. But I'd like
to move the configuration variables out of the script first and have
someone review the code.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden