gzz-dev

[Gzz] Paperbot status

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Gzz] Paperbot status
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:10:21 +0300 (EEST)

Is Paperbot now what you wanted it to be? Asko added me a task about
conducting some studies using Paperbot - who's got stakes on this?

The structure at the moment is following: Makondo runs bgfilegen.py from
libvob, generating texture files for request files and moving the textures
via ssh to Himalia. The request files are placed by a CGI script at
http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/paperbot/paper. I hope someone could review the
system for errors.

The interface could tell more about us, libvob and the textures. It could
also be more portal-like with sidebars like "Paper of the day" and "Five
latest papers". "Send this paper to your friend along with your
greetings."

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden