gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] PEG: utf8

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] PEG: utf8
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:32:11 +0200

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
- Will this be a problem with email? E.g. posting PEGs...

    RESOLVED: Maybe, but not an important one. It's
    easy enough to read the few garbled symbols if there are any,
    and the important thing is that in CVS, things will work.

Can people read mails from me (those which aren't a reply but start a new thread)? My Mozilla has been set to send UTF-8 mails for some months now.

Well, I guess I don't use that many umlauts. Äöüß...

Cheers,
- Benja