gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] storm/org/nongnu/storm/util HTTPProxy.java

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] storm/org/nongnu/storm/util HTTPProxy.java
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:57:10 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> This is wrong: if the URL isn't "rewrite/...", then *nothing* should be
> rewritten; *all* links on the front page should be "urn:..." if
> "rewrite/..." isn't part of the URN.

Sorry, hadn't seen the spec. Maybe one somewhat similar idea would be
better: suggest backlinks/ on rewrite/ frontpage for html files - next to
the block urn.

> This is independent of the backlinks: Backlinks in a URN-knowing system
> are done by setting e.g. http://localhost:5555/backlinks/ as the proxy
> address. So we still use URN but get backlinks inserted transparently.

AFAIK that won't work in Netscape, because the proxy setting only consists
of host and port.

Anyway, more important that your kioslave now works and file upload works.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden