gzz-dev

URGENT (deadline 23rd): Re: [Gzz] UMLLink paper

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: URGENT (deadline 23rd): Re: [Gzz] UMLLink paper
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:05:07 +0200

Hi Tuomas,

You promised to finish the UMLLink poster & get it to me, so that I could address its contents in the accompanying two pages for the website.

Unfortunately, you haven't done so; I haven't received it from you by mail and the version that is in CVS is extremely incomplete (basically nothing but a layout.)

I'm off starting today until the end of this week, and the deadline is the 23rd, i.e. Wednesday. So I cannot take care of this. :-(

Please update the short paper as you see fit and send it + an abstract to Lloyd <address@hidden>.

We'll also get in trouble with printing the poster, since I'm leaving on August 2nd. I don't know too much about this, if a print shop can print it immediately I can get it done next week (provided I have it by then!!), but if this takes longer and I can't get this done before I leave we'd have to figure something out-- mail it to Morocco? Might take too long. Or to England-- but to whom there?

Argh, argh, argh.
- Benja