gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] UMLLink paper

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] UMLLink paper
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 15:08:43 +0200

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
Hi, could you let me know ASAP if you could take care of the UMLLink
paper (it was accepted as a poster). Asko and I are on holiday,
and Tuukka is in Poland, apparently.

I can do simple changes and administrative stuff, but I don't feel up to the more creative stuff. In particular, I can do:

- confirm intention to send demo/poster
- make abstract
- address low-level referee comments (there seem to be none, tho ^.^)
- rework paper to address poster/demo, if I know the poster/demo
- confirm that I'll give a demo (if we want)

I don't feel up to the task of making the poster, though. I also cannot print it; not sure about the logistics (I'm supposed to bring it to the conference).

BTW: what were the copyright forms, when do I need to mail them?

http://www.cloznet.com/ht03/copyright_std.cfm?id=192

-b