gzz-dev

Re: URGENT (deadline 23rd): Re: [Gzz] UMLLink paper

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: URGENT (deadline 23rd): Re: [Gzz] UMLLink paper
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:52:48 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I'm totally out, about what should be done, but I could arrange time for
this tomorrow, and Tuukka is back from Poland.. I understood that he is
ready to make some long days. I suppose, I and Tuukka should start from
learning the poster advice URL
<http://www.swarthmore.edu/NatSci/cpurrin1/posteradvice.htm>.