h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] H5MD Mosaic module

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] H5MD Mosaic module
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:34:57 +0200

Pierre de Buyl writes:

 > This is simply great :-) Do you have any sample H5MD/mosaic data?

Here's a cut-down protein MD simulation:

  https://filex.cnrs-orleans.fr/get?k=pxXUb0phUPPLprqrwul

It contains only the C-alpha atoms of the protein, so it's reasonably
small (16 MB). I still have to run some checks on it, but if it
passes, this will be my first trajectory to be published (figshare or
Zenodo) as supplementary material to an upcoming article.

BTW, if any of you have example trajectories of reasonable size, I
think it would be a good idea to upload them to figshare or Zenodo and
add the tag "H5MD". Then, add a link pointing to the figshare or
Zenodo search for the tag. People can then find example trajectories,
and add their own to the list just by using the tag.

I have done this for ActivePapers, here are the links to the search
pages:

  http://figshare.com/articles/search?q=tag%3A+ActivePapers
  http://zenodo.org/search?f=keyword&p=%22ActivePapers%22

Konrad.