[Health-dev] Slow loading for added customized modules

From: Hannah Sun
Subject: [Health-dev] Slow loading for added customized modules
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:15:56 +0800

Hi everyone!

I added customized modules aside from the original patient page in gnu health. I restructured the patient's page in order to fit the requirements of our hospital client such as adding physical examinations form and questionnaires that is specific to the examinations being done in the hospital.

I was really worried that when I added additional tabs,Tryton seems to slow down. It takes at least 5- 25 seconds to open the added tabs( depending on the amount of data and questions per tab).

And so, I want to ask if it is really normal for tryton to slow down? Is there anything I can do to find a solution to this problem?

I am hoping for your reply.Thank you!