Re: [Health-dev] Slow loading for added customized modules

From: Hannah Sun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Slow loading for added customized modules
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:36:19 +0800

Hi Cedric!

Thank you for your suggestion! However, our client wants to add the tabs inside the patient page itself because adding it to the relate icon would not make it user-friendly (according to them).
Aside from  putting it in relate, is there any other way?
Thanks!

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
On 10/03/13 21:15 +0800, Hannah Sun wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I added customized modules aside from the original patient page in gnu
> health. I restructured the patient's page in order to fit the requirements
> of our hospital client such as adding physical examinations form and
> questionnaires that is specific to the examinations being done in the
> hospital.
>
> I was really worried that when I added additional tabs,Tryton seems to slow
> down. It takes at least 5- 25 seconds to open the added tabs( depending on
> the amount of data and questions per tab).
>
> And so, I want to ask if it is really normal for tryton to slow down? Is
> there anything I can do to find a solution to this problem?

Don't add tabs to not increase the amount of data to load on a form, use
relate.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL