Re: [Health-dev] Pharmacy stock control system for GNU Health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Pharmacy stock control system for GNU Health
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:35:43 +0000

Hi Andrew
On 22/11/13 18:25, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi Luis
>
> These are most of the product database fields/descriptions that I
> think GNU Health will need to build an efficient pharmacy stock control
> system
> (for community or hospital pharmacy).

Thanks a lot for your info. Indeed very important information for the
stock and procurement areas. The supplier and most of the other info is
already implemented :)

The most important concepts here to implement are the "Pack" and "Split
Package issue" that we have been discussing lately.

They are part of the stock lot / product models from Tryton, so we will
work with the tryton community to get it implemented. This is a generic
concept, valid for other solutions.

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org