Re: [Health-dev] Error in connecting to GNU health online database

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Error in connecting to GNU health online database
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:47:42 +0000

Dear Ronald
On 12/12/13 11:56, ronald munjoma wrote:
> Hi Andrew and Dileep,
>
> It looks like someone dropped the demo database. I am getting an option
> to create a new database. There are no existing databases.

Thanks a lot for the feeback !
It looks like someone changed the standard admin password "gnusolidario"
for the demo DB "health22".

> Luis and Sebastian will you please look into this. May be we need to
> restrict admin access to the server and provide role based access only.
> Any thoughts?
The access to the tryton server is restricted. People should not be able
to create / drop DBs on this server. Please let me know if you can, and
we'll work on it.

I will create a cron job to reset the DB every night at 02:10 UTC. It's
the best way of giving full access to the community.

Best !

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org