[Health-dev] Lao language UNICODE installed in GNU Health community serv

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] Lao language UNICODE installed in GNU Health community server
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:30:32 +0000

Dear developers, localization and Lao / Thai users

I just installed the translation for the health core module in the
community server, so we can work on the MS Windows client issue.

I have created a dedicated user with the Lao language as default.

Please use "admin_laos" and same passwd as the general admin user for testing.

Let me remind you that the Lao and other UNICODE languages work
perfectly in GNU/Linux clients  . I'm attaching a small menu segment
as a sample :)

More soon !

Best

--