Re: [Health-dev] Another bug at gnuhealth and urgent please

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Another bug at gnuhealth and urgent please
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:43:47 +0100

Hi Bounmy, team

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:38:06 +0100
Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Bounmy
>
> Thanks for reporting !
> I could reproduce your problem. It's an issue with the domain
> values starting the following block, associated to the relate action
> of this block :
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/file/b9c64f64e267/tryton/health/health_view.xml#l1085
>
> The evaluation_id (active_id) is evaluated correctly. It's not
> evaluating the other arguments, and thus, the error.
> This code hasn't changed since 2.4 . Just got from a long flight, so
> I'll look to it in more detail tomorrow include the fix on the 2.6.3
> patchset.

The feature of using multiple arguments - other than
active_ids -  in form_relate domain has been removed from Tryton
[1] and that broke the functionality that we have on the appointments.

I will work today on a workaround to restore the functionality in
GNU Health and to solve your issue .

Thanks again for reporting !

http://codereview.tryton.org/3261002/