Re: [Health-dev] Another bug at gnuhealth and urgent please

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Another bug at gnuhealth and urgent please
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 17:12:37 +0100

Hi team

On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:43:47 +0100
Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Bounmy, team
>
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:38:06 +0100
> Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi Bounmy
> >
> > Thanks for reporting !
> > I could reproduce your problem. It's an issue with the domain
> > values starting the following block, associated to the relate action
> > of this block :
> >
> > http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/file/b9c64f64e267/tryton/health/health_view.xml#l1085
> >
> > The evaluation_id (active_id) is evaluated correctly. It's not
> > evaluating the other arguments, and thus, the error.
> > This code hasn't changed since 2.4 . Just got from a long flight, so
> > I'll look to it in more detail tomorrow include the fix on the 2.6.3
> > patchset.
>
> The feature of using multiple arguments - other than
> active_ids -  in form_relate domain has been removed from Tryton
> [1] and that broke the functionality that we have on the appointments.
>
> I will work today on a workaround to restore the functionality in
> GNU Health and to solve your issue .

I have decided to create a wizard that generates the patient evaluation
from the appointment.

Looking at the changes done in the framework, it looks like form_relate
actions are diverging from what we need in our scenario.

The wizard will fix the issue and will give more flexibility and room
for more features in coming releases. Always look at the bright side of
bugs ;)

Best,