Re: [Health-dev] Improvements to Health Services module

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Improvements to Health Services module
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:53:06 +0700

Not Bad idea.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
Calat factory Co. Ltd.
Ban Nahai,Hatsaiphong District,Vientiane ,Laos
Mobile:020-5663 6285
mail. address@hidden

Disclaimer:
Confidential information may be contained in this message and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents ) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.