Re: [Health-dev] [task #13390] Set deceased field as a party attribute i

From: Oscar Alvarez
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13390] Set deceased field as a party attribute instead of patient
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 08:25:05 -0500

On 09/11/14 07:47, Luis Falcon wrote:

                  Privacy: Public
         Percent Complete: 0%
              Assigned to: meanmicio
              Open/Closed: Open
          Discussion Lock: Any
                  Release: None
                   Module: health

Details:

The deceased field should be a party attribute, moving it from the patient
model. The patient model will reference to it (function).

Additionally, we will study setting the "active" attribute in party to False
when the person has died.

Hi, Luis

The deceased is a feature of a patient only, instead party is more generic (suppliers, customers, insurance company) , I dont understand this change, the tryton users on party model (often for example accounting staff) can be not related with deceased of party, so I think this change bloat party model.

is just my opinion. ;)

   <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13390>

   Message sent via/by Savannah
   http://savannah.gnu.org/