Re: [Health-dev] [task #13406] Add Injection site

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13406] Add Injection site
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:54:01 +0000

Hi Andrew !

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 10:31:40 +0000 (GMT)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Luis
>
> The new immunizations module is looking great!
>
> Just one more
> thought (how many times have I said that!).
>
> Should GNU Health include a
> vaccine field (medication field) called medication_administration ?
>
> The health
> professional would tick this option at the exact time of
> administration with the date and time of administration.

Do you mean the vaccination process date / time ?

In the vaccination process model, there is a field called "date", that
by default takes the current date-time when the new resource is
created.

The other places where medication is recorded are :
- Medication history : It records the period
- Ambulatory Care : It records the administration date/time
- Hospitalization : It records the administration date/time

But probably is not what you mean.

Let me know your thoughts.

All the best,
Luis