Re: [Health-dev] Access right for gnuhealth.patient.cage

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Access right for gnuhealth.patient.cage
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:47:26 +0700

On 2015-12-10 17:15, Luis Falcon wrote:
> Hi Cedric
> On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:14:03 +0700
> Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > While I was working on #46631, I fixed the unittest of health_stock
> > but it fails because the model gnuhealth.patient.cage from
> > health_lifestyle doesn't have a default access right while it has one
> > for the group_health_frontdesk.
> >
> > I could fix it but I don't know what was the intention about this
> > access right.
> >
> The group frontdesk should not have access to the
> gnuhealth.patient.cage .

Using access right to remove rights is not a good practice that's why
the standard unittest check for such situation.
Indeed it should have one default access right (that usually prevents
most of the access) and group access right that gives more rights to
some groups.

> I agree on the fact of removing all the demo access rights / groups
> and users.

I don't agree to remove access rights from the base. I think if they are
well define they will match most of the needs. It is done like that in
Tryton. If for a local installation, someone need some access right
tuning, he still can by adding new records (that's why a default access
right is needed).

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden