Re: [Health-dev] [bug #46665] sex should not be required

From: Marc Murray
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #46665] sex should not be required
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 08:20:49 -0500

Dear Luis,

On Sun, 2015-12-13 at 12:23 +0000, Luis Falcon wrote:

Let's not confuse the physical sex with legal or gender. This
issue has been brought up several times already, and I will change the
term "sex" for "gender" in the person (party) model.

Whatever you do, please don't change sex to gender. They are very different concepts and sex is what we care about in health. [1]