Re: [Health-dev] [task #13956] Native mobile application for GNU Health

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13956] Native mobile application for GNU Health
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 07:34:52 +0700

On 2016-04-17 14:50, Luis Falcon wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 07:59:05 +0700
> Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > before I used to be allowed to post comments.
> >

> This is out-of-topic[1] . if you think there is a problem with
> your account, send an email to me or to address@hidden
> and we'll be happy to study your request.

How much time should I make a request?
I really have the feeling that I'm putting away from GNU Health and this
makes me sad.

> > On 2016-04-16 21:03, Luis Falcon wrote:
> > > - PHR : This will allow to store information (weight, glucose,
> > > blood pressure, vital signs ...) and send it to her / his history
> > > in GNU Health server. This information will be stored in a separate
> > > model than the evaluation.
> >
> > Why not just having a flag on the evaluation that says it is a
> > self-testing? The advantage is that all report/computation based on
> > evaluation will also work on this result and it can simply filtered
> > out by domain/context.
> >
> Thanks for the feedback !
>
> An patient evaluation / encounter is a medical act. By definition, it
> involves the interaction of a health professional and a patient. It
> has medical, administrative and legal implications, as well as
> restrictions on who can see that information. It definitely involves
> much more than just vitals, or restricting by domain.
> The data collected by the patient without the presence or supervision of
> a health professional is subjective.

Can you explain why it can not be solved by a domain? As far as I see it
is the same data except as you said the person involved are different.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden