Re: [Health-dev] Replace DU by address

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Replace DU by address
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 07:29:51 +0700

On 2016-04-17 13:59, Luis Falcon wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 07:54:09 +0700
> Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > On 2016-04-16 23:30, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > > I'm talking about people who
> > > live in two places at the same time. For example, there are seasonal
> > > workers who move every 6 months. I don't think we can expect from
> > > the health professional to update the record of such patient every
> > > 6 months.
> >
> > I have another example: children of divorced couple, they often live
> > in both parent places by intermittence.
> >
> Sure, and they also stay at friends houses, at their grandparents, go to
> summer camps, etcetera ..
>
> A person can have a current DU at given time, and is all recorded on
> the demographics history .

Please could you explain, how do you historize a frequently switch?

> It's important to know that GU Health Domiciliary Unit[1] and
> Tryton address are two different concepts, that can perfectly
> co-exist in their respective contexts, as explained[2]

For me, this conclusion is too fast. I see no argument in favor of
separation which can not be solved in case of merge.

> Of course, GNU Health also records the contact of the relative, Next
> of kin, friends, school, work, ... associated to the person, so we
> cover all scenarios.

I don't see what the link with the current question.

> As far as updating the demographics (address, work, education, ... )
> it's the person responsibility, not the health professional, although
> is a good practice to ask for any change.
>
> As a matter of fact, the upcoming GNU Health mobile app "MyGnuHealth"[3]
> will allow to keep your DU, contact information, job, and other
> demographics up-to-date.

It doesn't matter for the question of merging the DU and address.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden