[Health-dev] About usage of addresses as contact/relationship

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: [Health-dev] About usage of addresses as contact/relationship
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 22:53:21 +0700

On 2016-04-18 13:55, Luis Falcon wrote:
> > > Of course, GNU Health also records the contact of the relative, Next
> > > of kin, friends, school, work, ... associated to the person, so we
> > > cover all scenarios.
> >
> > I don't see what the link with the current question.
> >
> It's under the party general tab.
>
> Look at the screenshot example[5], for the contact associated to the
> "ex-husband". You can also specify if it's a school, work,
> address.

I was not asking about how it is done (indeed for me it was off-topic).
But as you pointed to me, I think there is a big mistake here about
using the addresses as contact. When I look at the screen, I understand
it like this: Ana was married to an address and this address has a
contact named John.
Indeed in Tryton, relationship between parties should be managed by the
module party_relationship. This module creates unambiguous relation
between parties without torturing any pre-existing model.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden