Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth fhir server 0.9b3 does not find database

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth fhir server 0.9b3 does not find database
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 17:42:35 +0200

Hi Luis

Am Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 18:17:15 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 17:44:24 +0200
>
> Axel Braun <axel.braun@gmx.de> wrote:
> > However, result remains the same - server is still looking for a
> > sqlite database with that name.
>
> That is a "catch-all" error message that appears when the trytond
> configuration file can't be found.

OK.....

> Setting the TRYTOND_CONFIG evironment variable should do the trick.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/FHIR_REST_server mentions still
TRYTON_CONFIG, but both options dont work.

> For instance, if your $HOME is /home/gnuhealth and you did the standard
> / vanilla installation, you should see this entry when typing the
> "export" BASH command.
>
> TRYTOND_CONFIG="/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/config/trytond.conf"

This is the interesting thing: If I export the above line to the shell and
start the FHIR server afterwards, it works. Just with the variable in
/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/server/config.py, it does not.

..and this is the wrong place for parameters. Why not use /etc/gnuhealth ? Or
/etc/tryton ?

Cheers
Axel