Re: [Health-dev] Localization German - new database on Raspi4 GH3.8

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Localization German - new database on Raspi4 GH3.8
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:21:35 +0200

Dear Luis,

Am 28.04.2021 um 12:54 schrieb Luis Falcon:
We humans have the tendency to make simple things complicated :)
So true 😂
But still I am fighting with the localization problem - could you
solve it in the meantime? What has happened with French and German
during the installation process? At the moment my approach is to
activate all modules on my newly created database, and this runs for
four hours now, so no results yet ...
in the meantime it finished, and Occupations are in German now! But I am fighting with creating a health institution now, it makes some problems ... So I cannot check if the ICD-10 is in German now too.
Remember that each package ("module") has its own localization file.
For example, the "occupation" dataset is in the "health" core package.
No need to install all the modules.
Yes, but I want to make an image with all modules
My goal ist to have a Raspi-image completely preinstalled with German
localization: the demo database and a "production" database, and all
necessary programs like LibreOffice, Thunderbird, Firefox, pdf-viewer
and so on. And it should have a very high usability.
Good plan!
Thanks!
I will send you a "clean" database with the basic modules installed and
with the German localization in place.

Does it seem like a good plan? Then you can install the rest of
packages.

I know that sounds impertinently, but would it be possible that you send (or provide at https://www.gnuhealth.org/downloads/embedded/raspberry/rpi4/) an Raspi-image with all of the packages preinstalled, and with GNUHealth38 and Leap 15.3 beta? Because here sound would work, and everything would be up-to-date. My chances are high that I will need a week or so to install the rest (if I manage it at all), but for you for sure it would be no problem. But of course I am aware that it needs much time to run/activate/upgrade, four hours probably only for the activation of the modules ...

That really would be great, and you would be invited for more than one beer next time in Gran Canary 😉 and / or in Vienna 😁

All the best

Edgar