Re: [Health-dev] Localization German - new database on Raspi4 GH3.8

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Localization German - new database on Raspi4 GH3.8
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:39:22 +0100

Dear Edgar

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:21:35 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> > Remember that each package ("module") has its own localization file.
> > For example, the "occupation" dataset is in the "health" core
> > package. No need to install all the modules.
> Yes, but I want to make an image with all modules

Remember that some modules are kind of "mutually exclusive" (ICPM,
ICD-10, ICD11 ..) so having all activated in the same DB might not be a
good idea.

> > I will send you a "clean" database with the basic modules installed
> > and with the German localization in place.
> >
> > Does it seem like a good plan? Then you can install the rest of
> > packages.
>
> I know that sounds impertinently, but would it be possible that you
> send (or provide at
> https://www.gnuhealth.org/downloads/embedded/raspberry/rpi4/) an
> Raspi-image with all of the packages preinstalled, and with
> GNUHealth38 and Leap 15.3 beta? Because here sound would work, and
> everything would be up-to-date. My chances are high that I will need
> a week or so to install the rest (if I manage it at all), but for you
> for sure it would be no problem. But of course I am aware that it
> needs much time to run/activate/upgrade, four hours probably only for
> the activation of the modules ...

It's never impertinent, my friend! It will be my pleasure to create a
new image for the single-board devices!

> That really would be great, and you would be invited for more than
> one beer next time in Gran Canary 😉 and / or in Vienna 😁
Now you can be certain!! 😁😁

All the best
Luis