[Health-dev] Is the translation of reports buildin gnuhealth useful in p

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] Is the translation of reports buildin gnuhealth useful in practice?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:30:39 +0800

Hello:

This may be not a good question :-), when I translate gnuhealth to
zh_CN, I have found that many po items about reports have problem, I
would like to improve these reports files.

But the first question is that the reports buildin gnuhealth are used by
user in other country? or buildin reports are just example? is it worth
to translate them? What about set reports to no translatable?