[Health-dev] [bug #63687] Access rights for Imaging

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63687] Access rights for Imaging
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 13:41:18 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #63687 (project health):

             Assigned to:                    None => meanmicio
                 Release:                    None => 4.1.0
               Component:                    None => Hospital Management

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi, Mathias

Thanks for the feedback!

[comment #0 original submission:]
> Group 'Health imaging' has menu access
>
> Health / Configuration / Dx Imaging
> Health

I like Dx Imaging, as per "Diagnostic Imaging".
Although, I think it would be better and more consistent to use "Medical
Imaging".

We could replace menu and relate actions to "Medical Imaging".

What do you think?

> Group 'Health imaging' has no read permissions any Imaging models
>
> should probably have read access for all.

Agree!

We'll update the access_rights.xml file on health_imaging and populate
group_health_imaging with some useful access rights.

> On the same move
> 'Health imaging Administration' and 'Health imaging'
> could be corrected to
> 'Health Imaging Administration' and 'Health Imaging'

Indeed :)

I'll commit and update this issue.

Bests
Luis