[Health-dev] [bug #63687] Access rights for Imaging

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63687] Access rights for Imaging
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 03:45:20 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #63687 (project health):

[comment #1 comment #1:]

> [comment #0 original submission:]
> > Group 'Health imaging' has menu access
> >
> > Health / Configuration / Dx Imaging
> > Health
>
> I like Dx Imaging, as per "Diagnostic Imaging".
> Although, I think it would be better and more consistent to use "Medical
Imaging".

> We could replace menu and relate actions to "Medical Imaging".
>
> What do you think?

Indeed I didn't have a notion about the meaning of Dx, so I am absolutely in
favor to rename to 'Medical Imaging'.

S.a. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_imaging

> > Group 'Health imaging' has no read permissions any Imaging models
> >
> > should probably have read access for all.
> >
> Agree!
>
> We'll update the access_rights.xml file on health_imaging and populate
group_health_imaging with some useful access rights.

I see on the changeset

-<!-- Assign the Group to the "admin" user -->
-
-        <record model="res.user-res.group"
id="user_admin_group_health_imaging_admin">
-            <field name="user" ref="res.user_admin"/>
-            <field name="group" ref="group_health_imaging_admin"/>
-        </record>

which perhaps slipped in inadvertently?

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63687>

Message sent via Savannah